Monday, March 12, 2007

God give me sleep.

Sorry i haven't written in a few days. it's been really hectic and it's gonna get worse so i prolly won't post again til the weekend.

Saturday/Sunday:
woke up at 6 - 5 hours of sleep. took the SAT and we had this gay old guy as our procter. it was so long. like five hours.
got home and took an hour nap, played my flute and went out to pizza bob's with Colin and his brother. We then went to UM hockey where we saw michigan annhialate anhilate anhialate idk w/e northern michigan. it was pretty awesome, got to see j-hawl and sit in the student section for a bit like usual. then we went back to colin's house where my parents were. my parents drove me + colin to my house for a sleepover. we played 360 and ate brownies/cookies all night til 6:30 AM and went to sleep as my dad was waking up. we then woke up at 10:30 (4 hours of sleep). That night i beat him in Halo2 including a game where i had 24 kills, 6 assists, 18 headshots, 23 medals, 2 double kills, a triple kill, and 7 deaths while he had 7 kills, 5 assists, 16 deaths, 1 headshot, 2 medals for our team. (we were on the same team against four other guys). and then he beat me in NBA 2k7. he won by 3,6, and 2 points while i won one game by 9. the next day i went to the jazz concert, played my flute, and came back to watch the bourne identity. went to bed at 1. (5.5 hours of sleep).

Monday:
went to school, had a busy day: had to work in the morning, hs band during lunch, test e period, had to finish the test after school, pit rehearsal, dinner then YSO for 2 hours then hw then flute then shower then more hw then now. I played my flute for 3.5 hours today.

I am tired as hell and i need sleep. i got in total from fri - sat, sat-sun, sun-mon 14.5 hours of sleep. normally in that time i get about 31. and tonight it looks like i'm probably gonna get like 7 hours. jeez. i'm not used to being this busy and stuff like that.

tomorrow:
hs band during lunch, flute lesson after school, hw, band concert from 7-8:30.

wed:
pit rehearsal after school, hw

thursday:
pit rehearsal for 2.5 hours after school and the preview party for 2 hours

friday:
hw, lockin.

ok well i'm going to bed cuz i'm tired as hell and i wanna sleep plus i'm not supposed to be up.
goodnight
no random quote today...

No comments: